CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM solution that helps manufacturers increase productivity and profitability through best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools that maximize machining efficiency.
2.5 Axis Milling
Includes automatic roughing, contouring (finishing), thread milling and single point (drilling, boring, reaming, tapping)
3 Axis Milling
Includes 2.5 Axis capabilities plus routines to machine complex, contoured surfaces outinely encountered in mold making and aerospace applications.
- The 3 Axis cycles have been developed for speed, accuracy and efficient memory usage
- Simple and complex parts can be cut quickly and accurately with a high quality toolpath
- Multi-tasking for improved speed and efficiency
- Adaptive roughing can reduce machining time up to 40% over conventional roughing with less wear
2 and 4 Axis Turning
- Incorporates error free and gouge protected tool paths
- Support for sub-spindles and twin turrets
- Support for canned and long code output
- Increased cutting efficiency from Work in Process (WIP)machining
Multi Axis Milling
Machine complex parts including automotive port finishing, impellers, turbine blades, utting tools, trimming/deflashing, and undercut machining in mold and die making.
- Advanced controls for machining complex 3 Axis parts, including
- 3 Axis undercut machining
- Supports full 4 and 5 Axis simultaneous motion
- Shorter cutting tools provides increased rigidity and allows to machine at higher speeds with no loss in accuracy. The result is better surface quality and reduced finishing time.
- Generating 5 Axis swarf toolpaths instead of traditional 3 Axis toolpaths can result in fewer cut asses and improved surface finish