Raise the quality of your products, and reduce the cost of live prototypes and testing by easily subjecting your designs to real-world conditions.
Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and extensive suite of SOLIDWORKS Simulation packages. You can set up virtual real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.
- SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability
Ensure product robustness using the range of powerful structural simulation capabilities in SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium. It goes beyond SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional and includes additional tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response, dynamic loading, and composite materials.
Efficiently simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces critical to your design’s success with SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation. Driven by engineering goals, SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and enables Product Engineers to use CFD insights for making their technical decisions in a concurrent engineering approach.
Add-on modules for Flow Simulation:
- HVAC Module offers additional simulation capabilities for advanced radiation and thermal comforts analysis
- Electronic Cooling Module – offers electronic virtual models and an extensive materials library for cooling simulation.
Redict and avoid manufacturing defects during the earliest stages of plastics part and injection mold design using SOLIDWORKS Plastics simulation software. Companies that design plastic parts or molds can improve quality, eliminate costly mold rework, and decrease time-to-market.
These are categorized into three types:
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Standard- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Standard enables you to optimize parts for manufacturability in the early stages of design.
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional-SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional gives anyone who designs or builds injection molds an accurate, easy-to-use way to optimize them.
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium-SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium includes everything in SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional plus advanced simulation functionality that allows CAE analysts and mold designers to analyze mold cooling line layouts and predict molded part warpage.
Conduct life cycle assessment (LCA) on parts or assemblies directly within the SOLIDWORKS 3D design window. Search for comparable materials, see in real time how they affect environmental impact, and easily document your findings.
For More information: Click here
For videos Subscribe here