Subscription Service Benefits
Why you should subscribe with Solidworks Software
SOLIDWORKS adds new features and enhances the user experience to help you design best-in-class products and communicate efficiently with manufacturers and suppliers. Boost your design process and support your team with resources to help them work faster and smarter to transform your product development into business success.
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts, training — all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service customers — help improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience and can save you time and money.
What Logical Solutions Offers To The Active Subscription Clients?
Gain full access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal, an easy-to-search repository of in-depth information and resources, with support in multiple languages, to help improve productivity.
STAY PRODUCTIVE: With Subscription Service, you have access to extensive support from Logical Solutions SOLIDWORKS experts to enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software and guide you through development challenges.
- Dedicated live technical support including telephone assistance, WebEx and on-site support with product features, commands, installation, and troubleshooting for prior and current releases of SOLIDWORKS
- Subscription members can access a free management report showing exam performance, skill areas for improvement, and recommendations to help achieve productivity gains with SOLIDWORKS software
- Offering evaluation of Add-on Solutions for FEA & CFD, to help understand value proposition, before investment decision is made
STAY KNOWLEDGEABLE: You get full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, easily searchable web-based library of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written, reviewed, and frequently updated by SOLIDWORKS experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can help improve your productivity.
- Service Requests (SRs) and Software Performance Reports (SPRs): Submit incident reports of software issues to Technical Support or the development team. View status with tracking numbers and monitor issue resolution in documented service packs.
- Knowledge Base: Access the powerful search engine that explores an extensive library of technical data, such as solutions, help topics, tech tips, and best
STAY CURRENT: Subscription Service program members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials.
- Subscribers can take one advanced certification exam per year.
- These Certifications validate that the Solidworks user has expertise in the World’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software
STAY WITH PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS: SOLIDWORKS offers some free tools like SOLIDWORKS visualize standard, CAM standard, and PDM standard to improve your productivity, with the active subscription you can utilize the tools and improve your productivity.
- VISUALIZE STANDARD: SOLIDWORKS visualize standard is the fastest and easiest way to produce photo-quality images for taking “photos” of 3D data, cutting costs, and accelerating time-to-market with compelling imagery. Download SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard at NO COST for SOLIDWORKS Professional & Premium customers on Subscription.
- CAM STANDARD: SOLIDWORKS CAM- Powered by CAMWorks uses rules-based technology that enables you to integrate design and manufacturing in one application, connecting design and manufacturing teams through a common software and 3D model. Download SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard at NO COST for SOLIDWORKS customers on Subscription.
- PDM STANDARD: SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) Solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development.
- Designated Technical Support Engineer
- Designated DS Soliworks Technical Support Account Manager
- Priority Response And Resolution
- Free online CSWA/CSWP Certification