You can experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SolidWorks Premium, which is a comprehensive 3D design solution. It adds to the capabilities of SolidWorks Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
Using SolidWorks Premium’s rich simulation and testing capabilities, we can
- Test product performance against real-life motion and forces
- Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools.
- Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets of SolidWorks.
We can also work with 3D scanned data in SolidWorks Premium.
Featured SolidWorks Premium Capabilities.
- Motion Analysis
- Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies
- Automated Tolerance Stack-up Analysis (TolAnalyst)
- ECAD/MCAD Collaboration (Circuit Works)
- Routing of Pipes and Tubes
- Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses
- Reverse Engineering (Scan to 3D)
|SOLIDWORKS Standard||SOLIDWORKS Professional||SOLIDWORKS Premium|
|SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD|
|Part and Assembly Modeling|
|Design Reuse and Automation|
|Collaborate and Share CAD Data|
|First-Pass Analysis Tools|
|CAM Programming (SOLIDWORKS CAM)|
|Design for Manufacturing (DFM)|
|Advanced CAD File Import/Export and Interconnect|
|Xtended Reality (XR) Exporter|
|CAD Libraries (SOLIDWORKS Toolbox)|
|Design for Cost (SOLIDWORKS Costing)|
|ECAD/MCAD Collaboration (CircuitWorks)|
|CAD Standards Checking (Design Checker)|
|Collaboration with eDrawings Professional|
|Automated Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis (TolAnalyst)|
|Advanced Photorealistic Rendering (SOLIDWORKS Visualize)|
|SOLIDWORKS File Management|
|Reverse Engineering (ScanTo3D)|
|Time-based Motion Analysis|
|Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies|
|Pipe and Tube Routing|
|Electrical Cable and Wiring Harness Routing|
|Advanced Surface Flattening|
|Rectangular and Other Section Routing|