Whatever technical communication deliverables you need to produce –
- Manufacturing assembly instructions
- Product manuals
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance and repair guides
- Training systems
- Customer and supplier review presentations
- Product web pages
- Interactive, configurable product demos
- Sales bidding kits
SolidWorks® ComposerTM enables you to easily repurpose existing 3D design data to rapidly create and update high quality graphical assets that are fully associated with your 3D design.
- Synchronize technical communication with your design process so graphic elements are updated automatically when there are changes to the design
- Develop your technical communication deliverables earlier in the process and keep them current, instead of having to wait until the product is complete
- Show your product before production using 2D and 3D illustrations and interactive animations
- Make technical communication more visual and more effective for your manufacturing and service teams, suppliers, and customers, regardless of language and culture, helping to reduce the amount of translation
Clearly explain and present your product or process using 2D and 3D graphical content that you can quickly create with SolidWorks® ComposerTM software. The easy-to-use tools and intuitive product approach let you work directly from 3D CAD data to make high quality illustrations, photorealistic images, and even interactive animations without waiting for a physical prototype.
By leveraging the power of 3D, manufacturers can use SolidWorks Composer to produce technical communication that helps customers and partners understand and retain product information more effectively.
Featured SolidWorks Technical Communication Capabilities:
- Technical Product Communication
- Interactive 3D Communication
- Technical Illustration
- 2D and 3D Publishing
- Concurrent Product Communication Development