SigmundWorks for SolidWorks – Certified Gold Partner solution, is a powerful tolerance analysis software developed by Varatech. SigmundWorks enables designers and engineers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece part tolerance and assembly process variation. Fully integrated within SolidWorks, this value-added tool can be used early in the development phase before design solidification and hard tooling procurement. SigmundWorks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems and manufacturing/quality/build challenges. SigmundWorks can predict the quality of a SolidWorks assembly based upon pre-determined tolerance values or determine the component tolerances required to meet given assembly build objectives.
- Single window integration.
- Associative to SolidWorks geometry and tolerances – both dimensional and geometric GD&T.
- Drag and drop tolerances directly into tolerance stack from SolidWorks part, assembly mode and/or drawings.
- Update optimized tolerance values directly back to SolidWorks.
SigmundWorks optimizes design and assembly process, adds precision where needed, and eliminates overly costly designs. Varatech’s Sigmund 3D assembly build analysis product can also be used with SolidWorks when a more detailed understanding of a complex assembly is desired. Contact Logical for more details on scheduling a live interactive web meeting to gain more insight into Sigmund Process/Product.
Featured Sigmund Capabilities.
- Five analysis types including: Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, Process Centering RSS, and Monte Carlo Simulations
- Wide range of statistical distributions to emulate Real-World
- Tolerance optimizer (Patented)
- Single source documentation for tolerance stacks
- Automatic Statistical, Sensitivity, SPC, Cost-Savings, and Impact report generation.
- Easy to Use and Automated Vector Loop Studies for Design Optimization
- Enterprise-Wide Scalability for Design, Manufacturing, Quality, Management, and Supply Chain
- Upfront Design for Six Sigma Optimization & Validation
- Extract significant costsavings, determine where precision is needed and more importantly, where it is not needed!
- Address Cost of Quality, Manufacturing Build Challenges, increase Yield, and eliminate Scrap & Re-Work.